Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Joseph; Husband, Father and Loyal Servant of God...




Today, the Universal Church celebrates the Solemnity of St. Joseph; the man behind the Messiah and His Blessed Mother... 

From the prayer to St. Joseph:

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss his fine head for me and ask Him to return the kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me.




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hi Carlos,

I was trying to find out how to get permission to use this photo of St. Joseph. Can you help me with that?

Stephanie Dilger
Abbey Press Printing
1 Hill Drive
St. Meinrad, IN 47577
sdilger@abbeypress.com