Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

And, the Greatest of These is Love...

Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, [love] is not pompous, it is not inflated, it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury, it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. (1 Cor 13:4-7)




As challenging as St. Paul's words may sound, especially in today's "me" generation of instant gratification and no-fault divorce, as my wife and I celebrate our 15th Civil Wedding Anniversary today, I can honestly say that, while not always easy, love is forever and I couldn’t imagine life without it... 



2 comments:

Lovey said...

Congratulations! May God bless you with many more decades together.

Carlos Espinosa said...

Thank you, Lovey.
With God's Grace, we'll have many years to come.
God bless.